Stress is a normal part of daily life and can be positive or negative. Left un-managed, it can lead to mental disorders It can be associated with work, family or personal relationships and usually means that something is happening that’s causing worry and affecting how we are thinking and feeling. Signs of stress in the workplace can occur due to various factors. While no amount of grit can make this condition disappear, there are simple strategies that you can employ to make it through the bad days—and even improve your mental well-being and productivity in the process. The objective of this module is to better manage your mood and fatigue, broach the subject of depression with coworkers, manage and lead others when they’re stressed and more
• Understand why Mental Wellbeing at your workplace is important?
• What are the impacts of Mental Health Issues to your organization?
• Recognize support among coworkers and help your team be more productive, accomplished and
• Prevent absenteeism, depression and substance addiction
• Catalyzing concerns with Holistic approaches in tackling Mental & Psychosocial wellbeing.
• Understand Mental Wellbeing from Neuroscience perspective
• How do we develop a customized Plan to Start, Support and Sustain Health & Mental Health in your organization?
• Awareness on how to implement a future-ready workplace that nurtures good health and mental wellbeing
• Create a ‘Non-Stigma’ imbibed Organizational
• How do we implement Workplace Health and Mental Health with Holistic initiatives?
An interactive and practical approach incorporating group discussions/exercises, presentations video, modeling and role plays.
Managers, Executives & Non – Executives who wish to improve their Basic English language in a commercial or business context in the shortest time possible.
• Ice Breaking & Exercises
• Stress Definition
• Stress Assessment
• Identifying Triggers of Stress
• Impact of Stress To Mental( Body, Mind & Emotions)
• Strategic Management
• Empowering Toolkit
• Cultivating Emotional Quotient
• Mindfulness Technique Activity
• Mobile Strategies
• Quiz Assessment-Online game
• PEAK ( Play Empower Attitude Knowledge)
(BSc. (Hons) Biomedical Science (UKM), Dip. Med Lab Tech (UM) Dip. Mental Health,USA)
A Biomedical Science breed, with more than 12 years in Forensic Pathology, Histology & Cytopathology expertise, Suba have managed on average 14,000 clinical cases yearly (X12) of routine and special molecular laboratory techniques on human pre and post – surgical and autopsy pathological product for diagnostic, research and higher education based in University Malaya Medical Centre, Kuala Lumpur.
Leveraging her knowledge and experience, she will share Health & Wellness Strategy guideline and tool-kit to manage such health crisis at workplace. She works with corporations that are interested in the idea of using behavioral and human science principals as way to increase innovation, productivity and creativity in employees. She is also a member of International Stress Management Association and trainee at OSH Academy, USA.
Certified TTTrainer –HRDF ,Neuroscience, USA , Dip.Mental Health Mental Health First Aid & Management , Leadership & Management -Youth & Sports Ministry.
She has trained a wide range of organizations such as: North Port, KOA, Sabah Energy Corporation, MTCC, MEF, and University Malaya
(Training will be conducted as per HRDF’s Guidelines for Conducting Face-to-Face Training during the COVID-19 Pandemic)
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD BROCHURE