This programme is designed to impart essential financial knowledge and skills for making business decisions. Upon completion of this programme, you will be able to:
• Understand accounting and finance terms and concepts
• Read and interpret ¬financial reports and statements with accuracy
• Evaluate the impact of accounting policies on financial performance
• Manage financial resources effectively
• Carry out long-term financial planning
• Evaluate working capital management
• Evaluate various financial instruments
• Analyze cost base for cost control
• Build budgets and review budgets, and link it to performance evaluation
• Evaluate the links between ¬financial and non-¬financial key performance indicators (KPI)
• Communicate effectively with ¬financial colleague, management & stakeholder
Are you baffled by DCF, NPV & Payback? Do you wonder why cash flow is always tight when your company is making profit? Were you constantly asked to improve working capital and don’t understand why and how to calculate?
In today’s business environment, accounting and finance functions are more than dealing with recording transactions only. It’s strategically important as a critical success factor for all companies. This skill and knowledge do not belong to Finance Manager & CFO only. It is essential for all non-finance manager and executives to understand and incorporate financial information in their decision making.
This program is specially designed to provide solution for non-financial managers and executives to succeed in their daily decision-making process. You will learn techniques to collect insightful data interpret financial information and incorporate them into your strategic plan, short term or long term.
This programme is relevant for managers and executives at all levels. It is also equally useful to entrepreneurs of all industries.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPANT?
1. Business Executive / Supervisor
2. Business Manager
3. Sales / Operation / HR Manager
4. Financial Controller / CFO
5. General Manager / Director
6. Entrepreneur / Business Owner
• Group Discussion & Brainstorming
• Case Study
• Exercise and Role Play