BACK ON DEMAND!
PHOTO EDITING IN ADOBE PHOTOSHOP
Date: 4th & 5th July 2022
Time: 09.15 am to 1.00 pm & 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm
Venue: ZOOM APPS
(Connect with us safely from your office or home )
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
- After completing this course, you should be able use Adobe® Photoshop® to create, edit, manipulate and composite graphics in accordance with the requirements of the creative media and design industries.
- You’ll be able to produce: Polished, professional-quality artwork for web, print publishing and multimedia graphics.
- This course is ideal for photographers, web designer and publishers, print designers, graphic artists, cross-media designers, interactive designers and video professionals.
- It is also suitable for students and working adults, both amateur and professional, who is interested or work in allied fields such as photography, advertising, graphic and creative content design, printing and publication.
- Basically, anyone who wants to acquire new skills in content creation using Adobe Photoshop
Presentation & Interactive discussions via zoom apps.
*This is a hands on class, Bring your laptop and smartphone.
○ User Interface
○ Tools Panel
○ Photoshop® Editing Tools
○ Resolution and Image Size
○ Selection Tools
○ Move and Manipulate Selected Area
○ Magic Wand and Lasso Tool
○ Crop, Erase and Refine edge of Selection
○ Use and Rearrange Layers
○ Apply Gradient to Layer
○ Apply Layer Style
○ Flatten and Save Files
○ Brightness and Contrast
○ Color Balance
○ Work with Masks and Channels
○ Create and Refine a Mask
○ Manipulate Image with Puppet Warp
○ Create Clipping Mask
○ Create Type on a Path
○ Warping Text
○ Design Paragraphs of Type
○ Bitmap Images and Vector Graphics
○ Paths with Pen Tool
○ Working with Defined Custom Shapes
○ Import a Smart Object
○ Select Brush Settings
○ Mixing Colours
○ Create a Custom Brush Preset
○ Mixing Colours with a Photograph
○ Smart Object
○ Adding Music
○ Exporting as Video and Gi
- Autodesk Autocad Certified Professional
- Autodesk Maya Certified Professional
- HRDF TTT
- Vocational Training Officer
- JPK NOSS Panel for 3D Lighting and Rendering
He has trainer more than 100 lecturers from various background, private and public IHL.
The trained lecturers are from:
USM, UTHM, UM, UniKL, UPM, Taylors, Monash University, KDU (Penang), Besut Polytechnic, PSMZA, Muadzam Shah Polytechnic, Tasik Gelugot Metro Polytechnic.
Mohd Saiful, Lecturer of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, MJHEP.
Email us at : email@example.com
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD BROCHURE