This is a complete instructional programme for you to master Adobe® After Effects® software and to provide you with the skills to create, edit and composite digital video with desired effects, for the purposes of presentation, instructional and visual messaging content.
Upon completion, you will be able to:
• Create composition in timeline.
• Use Anchor Point, Position, Scale, Rotation, and Opacity
• Animation text and objects
• Create masks, layer masks
• Import backgrounds from Photoshop and Illustrator objects and combine with videos
• Use blending modes in video footage and still images
• Apply rotoscoping to composite a video
• Apply audio into After Effects projects
• Manipulate effects preset
• Use expression on Key-able attributes
• Add slider control for expression
• Do Motion Tracking
• Remove background from Green Screen video
• Use Shapes, Text, Masks and Path Effects in creative way
• Output rendered video at the right format
Who should attend this course?
The course is ideal for instructors, students, video and post-production professionals, graphic artists,
cross-media designers, interactive designers and anyone who requires new skills in creative content creation.