There are four ways, and only four ways, in which we have contact with the world. We are evaluated and classified by these four contacts: what we do, how we look, what we say, and how we say it.”
– Dale Carnegie
In today’s competitive business environment, English is increasingly becoming the global language of communication in the commercial world. However, effectively using English in the workplace requires a very specific and demanding knowledge of business-centred grammar and vocabulary.
This course will help you improve your English skills (Spoken & Written) in a business and professional setting
Upon completion of this programme, participant will be able to:
- use English in a realistic working context
- communicate more confidently
- apply listening technique before speaking
- participate more successfully in business activities
- enhance written communication
- expand their professional vocabulary
- organize ideas and present them in an appropriate manner
At the end of this programme, participant will have gained the following knowledge and learning and be able to:
Improve English skills in both the areas of Spoken and Written in a business and professional setting.
An interactive and practical approach incorporating group discussions/exercises, presentations and role plays.
Managers , Executives & Non – Executives who wish to improve their Basic English language in a commercial or business context in the shortest time possible